Making Money With AdSense
Making a significant amount of money with AdSense requires a plan. Here are tips for maximizing AdSense revenue:
- Read and adhere to Google’s rules: Webmasters must comply with Google’s webmaster policies, as well as the AdSense program policy.
- Don’t click on your own ads or ask others to click on them: Incentivizing clicks, buying Pay Per Click (PPC) space, or using a program designed to drive traffic to AdSense pages are against the rules. Remember, Google isn’t very forgiving about breaking the rules, so be sure to adhere to them.
- Have great content your target market wants to read: Ultimately, money is made, whether through AdSense or other monetization methods, by providing valuable content and quality traffic to your blog or website.
- Use honest, organic traffic-building website marketing techniques: Search engine optimization and article marketing are effective in getting free traffic to your site.
- Make sure your website/blog is optimized for mobile (responsive): The number of people who use mobile devices is high. Also make sure you’re using responsive ads so Google can send appropriate ad sizes to mobile devices viewing your site.
- Test ad types and placement to find the options that lead to the most income: Start with standard sizes (300×250, 728×90, and 160×600), and then switch them out to see if one size leads to more clicks than another.
- Max out your ad placement: You’re allowed three standard ad placements per page. Use them all for maximum benefit.
- Have ads above the fold: This is the section of your page that is viewable without scrolling.
- Have a leader board ad below your header/logo: Instead of putting an ad at the very top of the page, put it near your logo where it’s more likely to be noticed.
- Include in-content ads for visibility: This means having ads within your articles, which can increase clicks because they’ll be seen during the course of reading the post.
- Monitor your results: Google can overwhelm you with tools and feedback but do your best to analyze your data to see what it says about your results so you can make the most of your effort.
- Read email from Google: This can be especially important if Google is sending a warning about something it doesn’t like on your site. Failure to deal with Google’s complaints will lead to termination in the program.
Different methods of making money with AdSense:
- You can show text ads, videos and many more if you have game based site. In fact, you can even take help of technology partners in order to get best result and to earn high income.
- Another way of making money is overlaying ads and by integrating in-stream video content. Since, Google AdSense provides access to both local and global video advertisers so you can upload videos on large platform and enjoy better benefits of earning money.
- You can even earn additional income by customizing searches, videos and content by matching it with visitor’s requirement and need. This will make ads more informative and on other hand, visitors will likely visit your website more that means number of clicks will also increase.
Advanced AdSense Tips
Once you have ads running on your site, you’ll want to make sure you are getting the most of your AdSense program. Here are some additional tips to consider when you’re ready to boost your AdSense income:
- Run experiments: You can A/B test your ads through AdSense.
- Experiment with link and box colors: If your colors match your theme, consider changing them up to see if it impacts results.
- Enable placement targeting: This allows advertisers to choose where their ads appear.
- Set up custom channels: This gives you a better sense of what’s working and not working to generate income on your site.
Briefly summarizing, you can make pretty good money with Google AdSense, but it is not a program where you can get rich quickly. There are some common sense rules to follow that will help you lay the groundwork for high and stable earnings:
- Love the topic you are writing about and know a lot about it.
- As well as producing unique and relevant content, do it on a regular basis to make Google aware that your website is being updated constantly with fresh information.
- Do not try to cheat Google with any kind of “artificial” clicks.
- Do some research to find the most profitable niches in terms of CPC and search demand. Build your content plan according to these insights.
This will help you to get a lot of traffic and monetize it with AdSense.